Sunday, November 4, 2007

Robbers!

Aren't these lovely flowers? I think they're beautiful. I bought them last week on a particularly crabby trip to the grocery store, shortly after being robbed at the gym. Flowers really can brighten even the worst of moods.



Not pictured: My purse, fully packed duffel bag, 2 cases of CDs, and one small Saturn window.
Also not pictured: The loser robbers who broke into my car, took all of my things, and promptly went to Mcdonalds for a snack on my credit card. Mcdonalds. Seriously.

Sidenote: Before you start thinking "OH, she left her purse in the car... bad move..." let's just remember that this was done on purpose, to avoid having my gym locker broken into as warned about on signs all over the gym. Clearly my solution was ineffective...

5 comments:

amberWIRE said...

Flowers make everything better

Transplant said...

Well, they are lovely flowers!

Transplant said...

If it's true that if you don't blog about it, it didn't happen, then I guess it did really happen!

Nanc said...

Does that mean if she hadn't blogged about it that it would have been a dream? Then she would have her purse and bag back??? Hmm. . . .

jessa said...

I found you here! You got robbered! That is hideous. Jordan got it in Nashville too. Only with guns. The benefit to being a city girl...You should come visit us in NC. No robbers in this small town!