Monday, February 25, 2008

Texas

Over the weekend I got to go to Texas with my mom. It had been 2 years since I last went down there to visit everyone! It was a great time of visiting, eating, chatting, driving around, and enjoying that Texas sunshine.

Here's mom and Papa looking at old slides from when they lived in Europe. This was my mom's pet project for the weekend, and I must say it was quite a success.

Aunt Nancy watching the slide-viewing.
Granny and Papa sitting together in the living room at Grace House. I like to hear him still call her babydoll!
This is my mom's "focused" face. We saw this a lot this weekend in relation to the slides.
Here is Cade's basketball game. He's quite the sportsman (#1). They didn't win this particular game, but it was fun to watch him play.


Peyton has gotten so much bigger since I last saw him over the summer! He likes to show his muscles and generally run around everywhere.

A quick moment of sitting and reading with Aunt Nancy. So precious.

Somehow there are no pictures of Uncle Jack, Kelsey, Mark or Erica from this weekend, but we had fun seeing all of them too! Hope it's not quite as long between trips this time!

No comments: