Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun with the Coxes

A few weeks ago we went to Klackle Family Farms with our dear dear friends, Ryan and Amber. It was a gorgeous day, and we had a great time picking apples and enjoying all the carnival-style events Klackle had to offer. Unfortunately, we did not get to ride the camels. I would have loved a picture of that. Who knew an apple orchard would have camels....

We love these two!

At The Launch Pad you could put rotten/deformed apples in this giant slingshot and try to hit the targets. On my first try I pulled the slingshot back as far as I could, released, and BAM- the apple flew straight backwards and nailed my shoulder. I have no idea how that happened. I mostly watched after that.





Yea, we're "those people"...



Could you guys please live by us again sometime?
The day ended with salmon and asparagus on the grill- doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you defied the laws of physics. How's the shoulder?