Saturday, December 29, 2007

The first time Bryan has ever shown interest in a candle...

Over Christmas we inherited another wonderful computer from my dad (thanks dad!). This computer was put on disability and retired from regular service due to a serious problem it has with shutting down without warning whenever there is static electricity. However, since Bryan has implemented his new system (touching the metal candle base every time before using the computer) there have been no further shutting down incidents. I just had to laugh. Who knew candles were so multi-purpose!

2 comments:

Transplant said...

I am very happy that Bryan is becoming acquainted with candles. Also very happy that you are so flexible about your computers - so it has a little problem. Just a little extra support, and look at the rich life you've given that pc! Instead of simply collecting disability, he gets to feel useful, which is all any computer ever wanted anyway, right?

Anonymous said...

But is Bryan a candle burner like me?:) It is New Years Eve and I wanted you to know I'm burning lots of candles. Are you proud of me?