Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Keyword Analysis

Can you believe that you can actually find my blog on google? And not just 1,000,000 pages in, I'm actually on the first page!!! I have recently learned that 17 complete strangers (I assume) have found my blog by googling the following words (without the quotation marks):

"largest corn maze in the world" - #8
"chicago marathon 2007 finish line pictures" - #6
"life is good corn maze" - #5
"goo goo dolls lifehouse" - #5
"god miracle explanations" - #2
"lifehouse and goo goo dolls tour" - #2
"runchi" - #1

I was particularly impressed with how high I placed for the Goo Goo Dolls ones. And really, "god miracle explanations" - who would have ever known that would lead someone to my blog?

If you don't have statcounter on your blog, you should probably get it immediately- who knows what info you're missing out on!

1 comment:

Transplant said...

so just how did you get statcounter to tell you all this?